Wednesday 25 February 2009

WHAT HAVE THE OLD QUEENS HEAD AND HI-FIDELITY GOT IN COMMON?

As if it is almost bloody march!

I have been taking some massive stick in the office over the last few months for being the ‘musical snob’ from my boss, my colleagues and even the bar staff! But, to be honest, it is a title I am quite proud to keep hold of and it’s not something that I have taken on lightly. I have been obsessing over music and making sure I am music geek number one, keeper of all musical facts, trivia and general knowledge since I was a kid and it is a goal I intend to keep chasing. Whether it be how many girls Gene Simmons had his way with, arguing the merits of Motown vs Stax or whatever happened to The Beta Band I want to know everything! As long as I have a job promoting at The Old Queens Head, I 100% intend to keep the snob crown...

Liam x

Oh, while we are here, the answer to The Beta Band question: they went on to form The Aliens, but whilst we are on musical geeks and the Beta Band, here are some of my peers ,...



THE RAKES (dj set) // THE ALIENS (dj set)
The Old Queens Head
Friday 13th March
£4
8pm – 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment