Wednesday 4 March 2009

What has The Old Queens Head got in common with a Lamb Rogan Josh?



My appetite for food of late is embarrassingly massive. I have been a skinny as a rake, skinny jeaned, slimster since day one. I sit down to my desk in the Old Queens Head, get my Spotify playlist sorted with tunes better than anyone else’s in the office and start thinking about what I am going to have for my bloody dinner...
Basically, what I am getting at is that I could happily eat a Bombay Bicycle Club take out curry every night. We even share Essex Road with a branch of London’s best take out restaurant, I have a similar knowledge of the numbers on the Bombay Bicycle Club menu as I do of the Track Listing of The White Album (that’s extensive knowledge). Put it this way, the curry form this place is so good a band even stole their name. Amazing.

Liam x

MYSTERY JETS (dj set) // BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB (dj set)
The Old Queens Head
Friday 27th March
8pm – 2am £4

No comments:

Post a Comment