Thursday 24 December 2009

Advent Blog - Day Twenty Four - Christmas Eve

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house......

Here we are then, Christmas Eve, and the last date of our Advent Blog! I hope over the last 24 days you have found our posts to be interesting, informative and entertaining. We did try.

We shall be updating this loads more in the future so make sure you keep checking back here. Between Christmas & NY we will have all our DJ's for NYE leave their top 10 track selections from the last decade to go along side Orlando's below, in preparation for what will be our massive Zoo Year's Eve party here!

As it is Christmas Eve, I thought I would share the below with you. It is the intro to the BBC's brilliant Children's Dramatisation of The Box Of Delights by John Masefield, which was originally shown in the run up to Christmas in 1984.

I watched it as a child, and it is for me the best Christmas adventure of all time.

I am sure that anyone that remembers it will agree, and anyone that doesn't will do as soon as they watch it. Just listen out to when 'The First Noel' music kicks in after 32 seconds.....



In the meantime it leaves me to wish you all a wonderful Christmas!

Love The Old Queen's Head! x

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is really very amazing and interesting stufff over here. Thanks for sharing it.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete